BVS may change this policy from time to time and if any changes are made then those changes will be reflected in this updated page. Because of this we recommend you check this page if you visit our website again.
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect the following personal information:
- Job title.
- Company name.
- Contact information including email address and telephone.
- Other information relevant to your enquiry via our website.
- Data submitted via our website enquiry forms includes personal data such as organization name, email address, full name, phone number. This data is submitted by the customer to Belvoir Valley Solutions Limited and would be used for responding to enquires only.
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To verify your identity.
- To provide you with the products and services you have purchased from us.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for your device.
- To respond to queries.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us where you have consented to be contacted.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To send you marketing emails where you have given explicit consent.
- To prevent fraud.
- To detect, prevent and diagnose potential security breaches.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used via Google Analytics. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. You can block cookies by activating the setting in your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies you may not be allowed access to all or parts of our site.
Like many websites we use Google Analytics to collect anonymous data about the users of our sites such as how often they visit, what pages they visit, what time they visit, how long the stay and what country they are visiting from.
This data is collected using cookies and from your IP address, the resulting statistics are used for the following purposes:
- Improving website usability
- Tracking the success of marketing campaigns
- Pattern analysis
You can prevent Google Analytics from collecting this information by installing the google opt-out browser addon: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest in particular our partners websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Newsletter and Marketing Emails
All our marketing emails are opt-in, we will never sell on your details or pass them on to third parties for marketing purposes. If you have opted in to receive these then you can opt out at any time in one of three ways:
If you have received a marketing email, click on the unsubscribe link located in the email footer.
By contacting our customer services department.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- Your data will be kept until it is no longer required for the purpose of its collection.
- At the end of the retention period the data will be deleted so it can no longer be linked back to an individual.
- Personal data linked to purchases or any other financial transaction are kept for a minimum of 6 years as required by UK law to retain financial data.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to our registered office, which is Belvoir Valley Solutions Limited, 26 Park Road, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE13 1TT.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
GDPR – your rights
Under GDPR (General Data Protection regulation) you have a number of rights relating to your personal data, for further information please see https://ico.org.uk