The Belvoir Valley Solutions web site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein. Your use of the Belvoir Valley Solutions web site constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties (in particular our partners) provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and services found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors (see our Liability Disclaimer beow).
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website may contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other partner websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information and services included in or available through the Belvoir Valley Solutions Limited web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information contained within. Improvements and/or changes in the web site can be implemented at any time. Advice received via the Belvoir Valley Solutions web site should not be relied upon for safety, personal, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
In no event shall Belvoir Valley Solutions Limited and/or its partners be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Belvoir Valley Solutions Limited web site.